A Strip Packing Machine, especially one designed with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards and equipped with a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) panel and No-Filled Detection (NFD) system, is a sophisticated piece of pharmaceutical packaging equipment. Below is a general description of the components and features you might find in such a machine:
- • The machine is likely constructed using stainless steel or other materials suitable for pharmaceutical applications to meet GMP standards.
- • It may have a compact design to save space in pharmaceutical production facilities.
- • The heart of the machine is the PLC panel, which controls and coordinates various functions for precise and automated operation.
- • The PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) allows for flexibility in programming and customization.
- • Human-Machine Interface (HMI) on the panel provides an interactive platform for operators to monitor and control the machine.
- • The No-Foil Detection (NFD) system is a crucial feature that ensures the absence of packaging material (foil) before initiating the packaging process.
- • NFD system helps prevent errors and reduces wastage by stopping the machine if foil is not detected.
- • The machine may include a feeding system for the strips or blister packs, ensuring a continuous and precise supply of materials.
- • Sensors may be incorporated to monitor the presence and alignment of strips.
Forming and Sealing:
- • The machine forms pockets or blisters to hold individual doses of pharmaceutical products.
- • A sealing mechanism is employed to seal the blisters, ensuring the integrity of the packaging.
- • A cutting mechanism may be in place to separate individual units or strips after packaging.
Print Mark Detection:
- • The machine might be equipped with a print mark detection system to ensure accurate alignment and printing on the packaging material.
Temperature and Pressure Controls:
- • The machine is likely to have temperature and pressure controls to ensure proper sealing of the packaging material.
- • Some machines may include an inspection system to check for defects, ensuring the quality of the final product.
- • Emergency stop buttons, safety interlocks, and other safety features are integrated to comply with industry standards and regulations.
- • An output conveyor system is included to facilitate the collection and further processing of the packaged products.
It's important to note that the specific features and capabilities of a Strip Packing Machine with GMP Model and NFD System can vary between manufacturers and models. Always refer to the manufacturer's documentation and specifications for detailed information on a particular machine.